Ostrava Transport Company, Workshops Martinov
As part of the Ostrava Museum Night, the Ostrava Transport Company traditionally opens to the public the Martinov Workshops, where the majority of the historical trams are located. However, on this occasion more historical vehicles and thematic objects from the city’s transport collection will also be on display.
18.00–24.00 Opening the depositary
A step-free tram shuttle service will be operating for the Ostrava Museum Night guests between the “Dílny DP Ostrava” street car stop and the exposition of the Transport company’s historical vehicles (in the Martinov Workshops compound).
Walking through the compound will not be allowed.
Riding historical vehicles in 2019
- 14. 7., 28. 7., 18. 8. Summer vacation trips on historical vehicles from the centre of Ostrava to the Zoo
- 1st 9. The Open Door Day with a special programme running in the area of trolleybus workshops and trips through Ostrava
- 15th 9. European Heritage Day – trips on historical vehicles to Mine Michal
- 29. 9. “The Railroad Day” – sightseeing tours through the city centre in historical street cars.
- 6th 10. Anniversary of electrification of the way down the Porubka valley – trips on historical streetcars to Zátiší
- 1st 12. St. Nicholas Day – round tours in historical street cars