Secondary Art School, Ostrava
The Secondary Art School, Ostrava was founded in 1990. It was founded in the Moravian-Silesian Region. Within the basic field 82 “Arts and applied arts”, the school offers the possibility of full-time study programs in one of these five fields of education: Applied Photography and Media; Applied Painting; Graphic Design; Ceramics Creation; Shaping of industrial products – Industrial design.
17.00–00.00 Garden party and a Doors Open Day
Workshops for the little and the big ones:
– 3D printing your own models
– painted by light – a photogram for everybody
– making a clay relief and its plaster cast
– artistic orienteering / various craft points
– making custom pin badges
– 3D print of a custom dough cutter
– laser engraving (pendants, magnets etc.)
– design cards and plotter-cut paper decorations
– action body art – body painting
– projections of animated works by the students
– exhibition, music and much more
There will be a selling exhibition of student art and craft works – graphics, paintings, photos and ceramics for lovely prices!